One of my favourite Restaurants - I have been to this restaurant twice in 6 months !
Author: Tsz Ting Chum
As we know Opera House is an Australian landmark, but not everyone might know they have an incredible restaurant - Bennelong.
The first time I visited this place was my partner's birthday. The reason why I chose this place was because everyone that has been there have highly recommended it!
Also the price is really reasonable!
This is my second time visiting this restaurant, because many of my friends have wanted to try this
restaurant for a long time~~~
As we know Opera House is an Australian landmark, but not everyone might know they have an incredible restaurant - Bennelong.
The first time I visited this place was my partner's birthday. The reason why I chose this place was because everyone that has been there have highly recommended it!
Also the price is really reasonable!
This is my second time visiting this restaurant, because many of my friends have wanted to try this
restaurant for a long time~~~
This is my favourite dish. Fresh octopus with the sauce is the perfect match!!
That is a whole fish!!! YUM~~~
It looks like the Opera House!
The waiter said this is the most popular dessert!
Also they provide photography services. They said they are good at it hahah!!!
What do you think ??
Cheers~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoy it, see you soon <3
Tsz Ting Chum



Comments
Post a Comment